WACL is a wonderful club for the most influential women in the UK Communications Industry. Established in 1923 by a handful of pioneering women, WACL members have since met to network, inspire, support each other and have a lot of fun in the process. Our members represent many of the most senior women in client organisations, media owners, advertising and media agencies. Activities include:
- Prestigious speaker dinners for members and their guests.
- Members’ events such as: House of Commons advertising debate, talks for aspiring NEDs.
- Charity fundraising: £1.35M raised in 10 years. 2015-16 charities are NABS & Breast Cancer Now.
- The Future Leaders’ Award: training bursaries for young women.
- Gather and Gatherings: inspirational events to help develop female talent.
- Influencing: on issues affecting women at all stages of their careers.
Our theme for this year is "Speak up". Details about joining the club can be found on the WACL membership tab in the ‘About’ channel of this site.
President of WACL, CEO Thinkbox